NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Bachelor qualified Kindergarten (ECT) Teacher to join our Bundoora centre leading the kindergarten room. This is working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Working within our learning and curriculum framework, NiÃ±o ELA Kindergarten (ECT) Teachers are focused on building beautiful relationships with the children in their care; inspiring children's thinking & learning; and supporting them to grow and flourish. This is a fun and rewarding role where you make a difference to the lives of young children every time you come to work!
As an Early Childhood Teacher with NiÃ±o ELA your key priorities will be to:
- Develop and deliver a quality education program and practice that ensures the care and development of each child in the group.
- Work closely with the Centre Manager, Assistant Manager, and other team members to build positive relationships with children and families.
- Manage the daily classroom activities, programs and routines.
- Support, supervise and coach the room’s educators to deepen their understanding of the curriculum and embed a culture of ongoing reflective practice
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the team, families, children and the wider community
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA.
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Teacher, with demonstrated experience in implementing the VEYLF, EYLF and NQF
- Senior first aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate.
- Victorian Institute of Teaching registration (VIT).
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces, linking to the curriculum.
Why build your career with NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
If you are an experienced Early Childhood Teacher ready to take on your next challenge with a family owned company that truly cares about its team, please apply by sending through your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.