Niño Early Learning Adventures is excited to announce our newest centre in Elsternwick is open!
We are recruiting for the following key positions:
- Room Leaders
- Certificate 3 and Diploma qualified Assistant Educators
- Early Childhood Teacher
To become part of the Niño Early Learning Adventures team, you will require the following:
- Relevant qualification in Children’s services with proven experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups.
If you’re looking for a role that is truly exceptional, apply now to become part of the Niño Early Learning Adventures team!! Applications must include your resume/CV and cover letter detailing the position you are interested in.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.