Niño Early Learning Adventures is currently seeking passionate and experienced Early Childhood Educators to join the team at our Montmorency centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Educators and Room Leaders to join the fabulous team.
We are recruiting for the following key positions:
- Room Leaders
- Certificate 3 and Diploma qualified Assistant Educators
Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating roster Monday to Friday.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification in Children’s services with proven experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
If you’re looking for a role that is truly exceptional, apply now to become part of the Niño Early Learning Adventures team!!
Applications must include a current resume/CV and cover letter outlining the position you are interested in.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.