- Fabulous opportunity for experienced Lead Educators
- Beautiful new purpose-built centre
- Work close to home in Newport
Niño Early Learning Adventures is putting the finishing touches on our soon to open early learning centre in Newport. We are currently seeking experienced and passionate Diploma Qualified Lead Educators (Room Leader) to join us on our exciting adventure.
In this fun and rewarding role you work in our babies room (6 weeks to 18 months) and will lead a team of Educators to implement Niño ELA's curriculum, at the same time as building beautiful, strong relationships with the children in your care. This is a permanent part time role working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating roster from Monday to Friday from 7am to 6.30pm.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Building a trusting, strong and secure relationship with both the children and families in your room
- Coach, mentor and supervise the room's educators - embedding a culture of excellence, innovation and fun.
- Lead the implementation of our curriculum - delivering a quality education and care program for the children in the room.
- Daily management of the classroom and routines.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Diploma in Children's Services or ACECQA approved equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the role as a Lead Educator/Room Leader within a long day care setting.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres;
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
At Niño Early Learning Adventures our philosophy "to be brave, creative, resilient and kind" underpins every aspect of our day. We believe talented, creative and passionate educators are essential to the health, happiness and development of the children in our centres and we are committed to our people and their well-being.
If you are passionate about early childhood education & looking for a new opportunity to develop your career we would love to hear from you.
Applications should include a current resume and Cover Letter that addresses the required skills and experience listed above. Only applications that comply with the above will be considered
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.