Do you want to work for a leading provider of early childhood educational services in Melbourne? Niño Early Learning Adventures new Montmorency centre is now open!
We are recruiting for Early Childhood Lead Educators, to work part time - 37.5 hours per week.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification in Children’s services with proven experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
A role with Niño Early Learning Adventures is as exciting as it is rewarding!
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups.
If you’re looking to join a company that is truly exceptional, apply now to become part of the Niño Early Learning Adventures team!!