Niño Early Learning Adventures early learning centre in
Preston is growing rapidly and looking to expand its team with passionate and talented Early Childhood Educators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Educators to join a growing team of people who are focused on creating fun & exciting learning experiences for the youngest members of our community.
We are seeking candidates for the following roles:
- Diploma qualified Assistant Educator
- Cert III qualified Assistant Educator
In this fun filled role you will be responsible for creating engaging activities and spontaneous play experience that inspire children's thinking and learning. You will build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators; and make a difference to the lives of young children every time you come to work!
This is a permanent part -time role working up to 37.5 hours per week on a rotating roster from Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
Successful candidates will have a:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services or ACECQA approved equivalent;
- 12 months minimum working experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
If you are ready to inspire children's learning and make a difference in their lives every time you come to work, we would love to hear from you.
Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for a role with Niño ELA… where learning is always an adventure.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.