NiÃ±o Early learning Adventures is seeking qualified and passionate Educators to join our recently opened and rapidly growing early learning centre in Lalor.
At NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures your role will be to inspire children's thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and quality documentation. You will build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators; and make a difference in the lives of young children every time you come to work!
These are permanent part-time roles (37.5 hours per week) to be worked over 5 days per week.
Successful candidates will have a:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services and/or a degree qualification in early learning;
- 12 months minimum working experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current working with children's check.
Why build your career with NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
Apply now for a position with NiÃ±o Early Learning Adventures if you’re looking for a role
- where your passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities is valued and encouraged.
- you will grow into an exceptional leader; and
- is truly exceptional.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.