Several exciting opportunities are available to join Niño Early Learning Adventures to join our team on a casual or part time basis. These positions will be working across the Footscray, Melton, Newport and the 2 Point Cook centres.
To be successful in these positions you will be available to work varying hours from Monday to Friday between 6.30am to 6.30pm and be able to work across all of the centres.
At Niño Early Learning Adventures our Assistant Educators are focused on building beautiful relationships with the children in their care; inspiring children's thinking & learning; and, supporting them to grow and flourish. This is a fun and rewarding role where you make a difference in the lives of young children every time you come to work!
Successful candidates will have a:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
- 12 months minimum working experience in an early learning setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working With Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres;
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity workplace and we encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse groups including Indigenous Australian's.
If you have a passion for the early learning journey and working with the youngest members of our communities, we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.