Niño Early Learning Adventures is seeking passionate & inspiring Educators to join the team at our recently opened centre in the Saratoga Estate at Point Cook.
Our rapidly growing centre is looking for the following new team members:
- Diploma Qualified Lead Educators
- Diploma Qualified Assistant Educators
- Cert III Assistant Educators
At Niño Early Learning Adventures your role will be to inspire children's thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play experiences. You will build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators; and make a difference in the lives of young children every time you come to work!
These roles are permanent part time (37.5 hours per week) to be worked over 5 days per week.
Successful candidates will have a:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services and/or a degree qualification in early learning;
- 12 months minimum working experience in an early learning setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working With Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres;
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
If you have a passion for the early learning journey and working with the youngest members of our communities, we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.