Niño Early Learning Adventures is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our growing team. The position will be working from soon to open centre in Montmorency.
Using your qualifications and experience gained from working in an early childhood education setting, the successful candidate will provide administrative support the Centre Manager and Assistant Centre Manager and possess a passion for outstanding customer service and problem solving.
This is a permanent part time role to be working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating roster Monday to Friday.
- Meet and greet children, families and visitors to the centre.
- Provide families with support and assistance with enrolments and general enquiries.
- Building positive relationships with children, families and Educators
- Processing payments via Qikkids, managing debt collection as required.
- Answer and direct telephone calls whilst maintaining the security of the centre monitoring entrances and exits.
- Coordinating various administration tasks including communications, maintenance, orders and deliveries.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administration assistant role, with exposure to the early childhood industry.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Qikkids would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Effective written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to time manage, priorities, produce work of high quality and consistently meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must also hold Current Working with Children Check
At Niño ELA we believe talented, creative and passionate team members are essential to the health, happiness and development of the children in our centres. We offer opportunities for our team members to flourish in their roles, providing successful candidates the opportunity to develop, train and progress.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to develop your career we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.