Niño Early Learning Adventures is currently seeking passionate and experienced Early Childhood Educators to join the team at our Mickleham centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Educators to join a new & growing team of people who are focused on creating fun & exciting learning experiences for the youngest members of our community. At Niño Early Learning Adventures our Assistant Educators build beautiful relationships with the children in their care, inspire children's thinking and learning, supporting them to grow and flourish. This is a rewarding role where you make a difference in the lives of young children every time you come to work!
This is a permanent part time role to be worked across 5 days per week.
Successful candidates will have a:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
- 12 months minimum working experience in an early learning setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working With Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres;
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
If you have a passion for the early learning journey and working with the youngest members of our communities, we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.