Niño Early Learning Adventures is currently seeking passionate and experienced Cert III and Diploma Educators to join the growing team at our beautiful centre in Melton.
In this fun and rewarding role you will build strong and supportive relationships with the children in your care; inspire and encourage children's thinking and learning; and tailor activities and experiences to meet their individual needs. Like us, you will be passionate about the everyday adventures in the early years journey and seek to inspire and create meaningful learning opportunities that enable every child to grow & flourish.
This is a permanent part time role (37.5 hours per week) to be worked across 5 days per week.
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
- 12 months minimum working experience in an early learning setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working With Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with above ratio staffing, and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres;
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
We believe talented, creative and passionate educators are essential to the health, happiness and development of the children in our centres and we are committed to our people and their well-being.
If you are passionate about early childhood education & looking for a new opportunity to develop your career we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a current resume and Cover Letter that addresses the required skills and experience listed above. Only applications that comply with the above will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Niño Early Learning Adventures has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children, preventing child abuse and promoting children’s well-being is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees. The successful applicant must comply with Niño ELA’s child safety policies and conduct themselves accordingly, taking all reasonable steps to promote the safety and well-being of children.