- Exciting new centre opening soon in Newport
- Work close to home in Newport
Niño Early Learning Adventures has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Centre Manager to join the Niño ELA family as we open our new centre in Newport.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the Centre Manager to create a nurturing and stimulating early learning environment for our children and families, at the same time as building, mentoring and leading a team of passionate Early Learning Educators. This is a pivotal leadership role in our new centre and we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about implementing a culture of excellence & innovation in early childhood education and care.
This is a permanent part time role (37.5 hours per week) to be worked across 5 days per week.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead, mentor and inspire the Educators, to deliver a quality education program and practice that ensures the care and development of each child in the centre.
- Work closely with the Centre Manager to manage all daily operational aspects of the centre, including rosters, marketing, events and communications.
- Build strong rapport and relationships with children, parents, families and the wider community.
- Assist the Centre Manager to ensure the centre complies with all internal and external policies and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum Diploma-level Early Childhood Qualification, or equivalent as approved by ACECQA
- Must have extensive experience in child care industry.
- Previous experience as Assistant Centre Manager is essential.
- Current WWCC, First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis Certificate, Asthma Certificate & Food Handlers Certificate.
- Qualifications & experience required to be appointed as a Certified Supervisor
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework, Early Years Learning Framework & relevant Legislation.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with a fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
If you are passionate about early childhood education & looking for a new opportunity to develop your career in a management role we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a current resume and Cover Letter that addresses the required skills and experience listed above. Only applications that comply with the above will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.