We are growing! Niño Early Learning Adventures is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Mentor & Leadership Manager to join a fun-loving and passionate provider of childcare services in Melbourne.
Niño Early Learning Adventures is a leading provider of exceptional educational childcare services where every child is cherished and empowered to become brave, creative, resilient and kind. Everything we do is about providing the best start for each child.
Why build your career with Niño Early Learning Adventures?
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will be well supported with fantastic Centre Manager, experienced team and regular professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to train in Positive Education through our relationship with the Positive Education Institute at Geelong Grammar;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities within our growing organisation;
- You will have access to discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres; a confidential Employee Assistance Program to help you through any personal, family or work-related concerns; Plus,
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience.
In the newly developed role, the Mentor & Leadership Manager will be responsible for supporting and developing a team of high performing Centre Managers, Teachers and Educators aimed at achieving operational and educational excellence. The role will work closely with other departments (internal and external) and community groups to develop innovative and world class children's education that showcase the importance in lifelong learning.
The Mentor & Leadership Manager will work to ensure the effectiveness of the centre with regards to the health and well-being of the children and staff, which also includes enhancing the children’s educational opportunities through strengthening their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Possessing a Strong business acumen, with the ability to manage competing priorities and maintain focus on the overall strategy, the successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in the Early Learning sector; preferably including time spent working as a Centre Manager and Area Manager.
- Must have experience working with children. Experience working with children & families from culturally and linguistically diverse background is desirable.
- Experience supervising or mentoring a team of staff members.
- Experience in all aspects of educational programming within the Early Years Framework; including the development of Centre’s resources, books, posters
- Experience developing and managing staff rosters, centre budgets.
- Project management/strategic planning experience highly regarded.
- Previous experience managing multiple centres, and new centre start up highly regarded.
- Previous experience managing recruitment activities, desirable.
- A working knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and Education and care Services National Regulations 2012.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Quality Improvement Plan, National Quality Framework & Early Years Learning Framework.
- Understanding of Child Safe Standards, and commitment to ensuring the safety of all children in the care of the centre.
- Demonstrated passion for early years education, and commitment to ongoing education and training to ensure continuing adoption of best practice and emerging education and programs.
- Commitment to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children in the centre.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people; putting people at ease quickly.
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages; proficiency in the use of QIKKIDS and Time Target, or similar systems.
This role is working on a full-time permanent contract.
If you’re looking for a role that is truly exceptional, apply now to become part of the Niño Early Learning Adventures team!! Applications must include a resume/CV and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.