- Part time Early Learning Centre Administration Support role
- Beautiful growing centre
- Melton location
Niño Early Learning Adventures is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our growing centre in Melton.
Working as a support to the Centre Manager the successful candidate will possess a passion for outstanding customer service and problem solving. This is a permanent part time role to be worked over 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week).
- Meet and greet children, families and visitors to the centre.
- Provide families with support and assistance with enrolments and general enquiries.
- Building positive relationships with children, families and Educators
- Processing payments via Qikkids, managing debt collection as required.
- Answer and direct telephone calls whilst maintaining the security of the centre monitoring entrances and exits.
- Coordinating various administration tasks including communications, maintenance, orders and deliveries.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administration assistant role, with exposure to the early childhood industry desirable, but not essential.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Qikkids would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Effective written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to time manage, priorities, produce work of high quality and consistently meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must also hold Current Working with Children Check
At Niño ELA we believe talented, creative and passionate team members are essential to the health, happiness and development of the children in our centres. We offer opportunities for our team members to flourish in their roles, providing successful candidates the opportunity to develop, train and progress.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to develop your career we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Niño Early Learning Adventures has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children, preventing child abuse and promoting children’s well-being is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees. The successful applicant must comply with Niño ELA’s child safety policies and conduct themselves accordingly, taking all reasonable steps to promote the safety and well-being of children.